Faith and Values in the Public Square is an initiative to expand leadership in establishing interreligious relationships and understandings. These interreligious understandings include a deeper engagement with secular perspectives.
Because openness to the religious other is a distinguishing characteristic of Seattle University’s School of Theology and Ministry (STM) and the Pacific Northwest, this region is ideal for developing new interreligious dialogue models applicable in both national and global contexts.
- On the home page of FVPS you will find the most recent posts. Here we will highlight articles written by Students, Faculty, Staff, and Community Members on a wide range of subjects.
- Under News and Events, you will find event information and news articles of note. Check back regularly to see what new events are coming!
- Interested in writing? Go to For Contributors.
- Keep up to date with the Mapping Religion in the Pacific Northwest project. This page will allow you to see the location of many of the Interreligious and Ecumenical communities in the Pacific Northwest.
- And don’t forget to add your comments to pages and posts throughout the site!